Honeywell’s 2014 Giveaway: Win The Sims 4!
For my second Giveaway I’ll be giving out a gift card to buy The Sims 4 when I reach 2014 followers or to celebrate the year 2014 — whichever comes first!
- The Prize: A $60 gift card from Amazon. It can only be redeemed at the US website www.amazon.com. If you live outside of the United States please see the gift card terms and conditions as well as Amazon’s international shipping guidelines to determine whether you’ll be able to use the gift card before entering.
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who follows Honeywell’s Sims 4 News Blog.
- How To Enter: Reblog this post.
- Contest Period: November 3rd - January 31st, 2014 or 2014 followers whichever comes first.
- The Winner: The winner will be chosen by a random number generator and announced in a blog post on Wednesday, February 5th, 2014. You’ll have until Friday, February 28th to claim your prize by submitting a message that includes the email address you want your gift card sent to.
- The Odds: Your odds of winning are at least 1 in 2014 or 1 and however many reblogs this gets. I can’t give the exact odds because I don’t know the number of followers that will enter.
Please do not enter if you can’t use the prize. Good luck and thanks for following!
Yeah, I’m an authority in absolute shit, but I might as well do some signal boosting for the site.
Anyway, the forum’s back up, but the back up is from February…and we’re in October. That means a lot of stuff has vanished. If you have contributed to most of this year’s themes, or have been a part of this year’s CiJ, check out this thread and help with the process of collecting old info.
Don’t know if anyone else had made a post about this already, but I may as well.
Signal boost, everybody! Garden of Shadows is back from the dead, but they need help recollecting their lost downloads! Spread the word, it’s the least we can do to help our favorite site.
This is Important people!
New address, new server, same old forum! Add www.gardenofshadows.org.uk to your bookmarks, though thanks to some internet voodoo, old bookmarks and links will work just fine.
It’s not working for me at the moment but *HAPPY DANCE* anyway. :D I knew you would make it eventually! Best Halloween treat ever. <3
Hi, I was wondering who's the next player(who will continue the Loveland legacy)?
Hello! The next player is Allisasims, because Katzengirl had problems with her game when Keoni finished generation two. As far as I know, Allisasims wants to start soon, because she wanted to build the house for the Lovelands yesterday (or the day before). :)
Oh, yes it is me! I really have the best intentions to start any day now. Sorry for taking so long!
A great end to a stressful week.
Sunday motorcycle ride with my bf. :)
Boycotting - Since 2009 -
Who’s tired of feeling fleeced? I am.
I always support Anti-“Pay to Sim” actions. But I have the naging feeling that EA won’t notice those few boycotters over the sound of their money.
I have over 25 followers! to celebrate I’m making a bunch of new stuff.
First up is a CF conversion of Flowermisty’s 3to2 Iconic dress. I used some of Nyren’s great recolors to finish it off.
New mesh and swatch included, has fat morph. It was cloned from a Seasons outfit so you might need that expansion pack, I’m not sure.
More CAS in TS4
You really have the power to create crazy looking sim! That’s good to know since it allows for unique sim styles. No more pudding! *claps hands excitingly*
HOLY CRAP :O
is it just me, or dose she remind anyone else of Juliette Capp?
I’m going to continue with this sims 4 posting business. :) I like these renders but why on earth can’t EA make this poor guy’s trousers one inch longer? Too short trousers are my biggest pet peeve in the history of sims fashion!